Converting to booster mode:
1. Loosen the harness to gain easy access to the splitter plate located on the back of the child restraint.
Undo the harness straps from the splitter plate, and pull the straps out through the harness slots.
2. Slide the straps to the back of the child restraint (between the seat back and armrest opening), and pull the buckle tongues to the end of the straps. Fold the free end of the harness over.
3. Continue to roll the harness strap with the buckle tongue contained. Tuck the rolled strap into the seat trim for storage.
4. To store the harness buckle, lift the flap to reveal a storage space in the base of the seat. Simply push the buckle down into the gap, and place the flap back into position to cover.
5. Lift the trim up to expose the adjuster strap. Pull the adjuster strap to full length, then roll the strap tightly until it reaches the harness release lever. Pull cover over, back into place.