Please ensure that the harness is at the appropriate level for your child before installing the seat in the car.
1. Place thumb through cover opening and press the harness release lever at the front of seat.
2. Pull both shoulder straps simultaneously to loosen.
3. Press the red button to release the buckle.
4. Place child into the child restraint.
5. Fasten buckle
- Release: Press the red button to release the buckle.
- Insert one buckle tongue as shown in image. You will not hear a click.
- Insert the second buckle tongue as shown. Now listen for a “click!”.
- Remember to always pull up on the harness straps to make sure buckle is locked tightly.
6. Pull the adjuster strap at the front of the seat until the harness straps lay firmly against the child.