Convert to Booster Mode when the child’s shoulders reach the middle height marker(Marker B) of a convertible booster. If the child’s shoulders are below, then continue to use the harness.
Articles in this section
- How to convert a Convertible Booster to Booster only mode ?
- How to harness a child in a convertible booster ?
- How to adjust the shoulder harness on your Mother's Choice Convertible booster ?
- How to recline convertible boosters and boosters ?
- Is there an entry point on the Convertible Booster?
- How to adjust the crotch buckle in the Infinity ?
- Where can I purchase spare parts and trims for my Mother's Choice Car Seat?
- Do I need a top tether extension strap ?
- Can Boosters have ISOFIX ?
- When to remove the insert from a car seat ?