All mother's choice car seats need to be installed with the top tether connected to the anchor point in the car. Please refer to your car owner's handbook for location of the anchor point. If an anchor point is not available then you will need to refer to a mechanic or an authorized fitter for it to be professionally installed.
Articles in this section
- How to convert a Convertible Booster to Booster only mode ?
- How to harness a child in a convertible booster ?
- How to adjust the shoulder harness on your Mother's Choice Convertible booster ?
- How to recline convertible boosters and boosters ?
- Is there an entry point on the Convertible Booster?
- How to adjust the crotch buckle in the Infinity ?
- Where can I purchase spare parts and trims for my Mother's Choice Car Seat?
- Do I need a top tether extension strap ?
- Can Boosters have ISOFIX ?
- When to remove the insert from a car seat ?