As standards and technology change constantly, we recommend 10 years of use from the date of purchase or the Date of Manufacture(where date of purchase cannot be established). The Date of Manufacture can be located on a white & red sticker on the shell of the car seat.
Articles in this section
- How to convert a Convertible Booster to Booster only mode ?
- How to harness a child in a convertible booster ?
- How to adjust the shoulder harness on your Mother's Choice Convertible booster ?
- How to recline convertible boosters and boosters ?
- Is there an entry point on the Convertible Booster?
- How to adjust the crotch buckle in the Infinity ?
- Where can I purchase spare parts and trims for my Mother's Choice Car Seat?
- Do I need a top tether extension strap ?
- Can Boosters have ISOFIX ?
- When to remove the insert from a car seat ?