Our child restraints are made to fit most cars. We recommend trying out the child restraints prior to purchasing. We recommend testing convertible car seats in both rearward and forward facing positions to ensure that the convertible child restraint suits your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- How to convert a Convertible Booster to Booster only mode ?
- How to harness a child in a convertible booster ?
- How to adjust the shoulder harness on your Mother's Choice Convertible booster ?
- How to recline convertible boosters and boosters ?
- Is there an entry point on the Convertible Booster?
- How to adjust the crotch buckle in the Infinity ?
- Where can I purchase spare parts and trims for my Mother's Choice Car Seat?
- Do I need a top tether extension strap ?
- Can Boosters have ISOFIX ?
- When to remove the insert from a car seat ?